October 10, 2015

And I'm Back

I realized - 
I've been really fucking depressing lately.
As far as blog posts go…

I use to have such funny experiences.
Ridiculous dates.
Embarrassing stories.

And then I went and fell in love.
And got my heart broken.
And become a depressing ass person.

I'm sorry.

But also, not sorry.

As boring as these last few posts probably were to read, 
I did hear feedback from ladies
going through the same thing that could relate.

So, at least two people appreciated
my downfall of words.

But now I'm back
(kinda)
and ready to finally write in my blog.

But it's not just relation-shits anymore.
For now.

I've moved to Colorado
and currently learning how to 
make friends.

Which feels more like hitting on people…
mainly girls.
My life is ridiculous.

But it feels good to blog again and I'm ready to let it out
because "do you know what happens to people
who keep it all inside?

They get old, they get sad and they get weird."

Thank you Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment